Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscripts submitted by the authors are original, have never been written by other authors, and have never been published elsewhere, unless the manuscript is preprinted (see Author Self-Archiving Policy)
- This paper is not being considered for publication by other journals and will not be submitted for review while being reviewed by the AIWADTHU: Jurnal Pengabdian Hukum.
- This text does not contain unlawful, defamatory or other statements and does not contain material that violates the personal or property rights of another person or entity.
- The text of this text complies with the style and bibliographic requirements described in the Author's Guidelines, which are found on the About Us page.
- Any manuscript containing material that is subject to copyright restrictions other than those owned or controlled by the author must be accompanied by appropriate permission from the relevant copyright holder.
- Manuscript file extension .doc or .docx
Authors who publish their manuscripts in this Journal agree to the following conditions:
1. The copyright in each article belongs to the author, as well as the right to patent.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
4. Authors have the right to self-archiving of the article (Author Self-Archiving Policy)
Licence : The AIWADTHU: Jurnal Pengabdian Hukum is disseminated based on the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license terms. This license allows anyone to copy and redistribute this material in any form or format, compose, modify, and make derivatives of this material for any purpose. You cannot use this material for commercial purposes. You must specify an appropriate name, include a link to the license, and certify that any changes have been made. You can do this in a way that is appropriate, but does not imply that the licensor supports you or your use.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License..
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.